Leonard TM-5125-LF Emergency Mixing Valve w Temp Override
|Minimum Flow(GPM)||3 GPM|
|Maximum Flow(GPM)||126 GPM|
|Cold Water Bypass||60 GPM|
Emergency Mixing Valve System with Temperature Override Protection
• DURA-trol® solid bimetal thermostat directly linked to valve porting . DURA-trol® is highly responsive and cannot be damaged by extremes in temperature
• Primary valve can be set to the correct temperature for the application.
• Locking temperature regulator to prevent accidental movement set for 85ºF (29ºC)
• Primary mixing valve will close down on failure of cold water supply
• Primary Mixing Valve with special internal cold water bypass capable of 40 GPM (151 l/min) @ 30 PSI (2.1 Bar) upon failure of hot water supply
• Adjustable high temperature limit stop set for 90ºF (32ºC)
• Dial thermometer (range 0 to 140°F, -10 to 60°C)
• Union angle checkstops with strainers on inlets
• Stainless steel bellows thermostat is factory locked @ 90°F, 32°C(adjustable from 40°F to 100°F, 4°C to 32°C) to allow cold water to enter the outlet side of the Primary mixing valve.
• Rough bronze finish
Genuine Leonard Valve Product.
Order minimum must be $125 to ship from the factory.
Must meet requirements to ship from factory. Items that ship from the Leonard factory ship within a week and a half to two weeks from order date except when purchasing a special order item. Special order shipping times vary in delivery times.
**Freight charges will apply for all Complete Valve Systems**
Items in Leonard TM-5125-LF Emergency Mixing Valve w Temp Override