Leonard TM-855 Dual Decontamination Mixing Valve Temp
Dual Decontamination Mixing Valve System with Temperature Override Protection TM-855
PRIMARY THERMOSTATIC WATER MIXING VALVE
• DURA-trol® solid bimetal thermostat directly linked to valve porting to control the intake of hot and cold water and compensate for supply temperature and pressure fluctuations.
• Primary valve can be set to the correct temperature for the application.
• Locking type temperature regulator to prevent accidental movement
• Adjustable high temperature limit stop set for 120ºF (49ºC)
• Full 1 1/4" top inlets and 1 1/4" top outlet
• Dial thermometer (range 0 to 140°F, -10 to 60°C)
• Rough bronze finish
• Union angle checkstops on inlets
REDUNDANT THERMOSTATIC CONTROL VALVE
• Stainless steel bellows adjustable thermostat to allow cold water to enter the outlet side of the Primary mixing valve.
• Remains fully closed until outlet temperature reaches set point.
• Will not allow set point temperature to be exceeded.
• Maximum supply temperature 180ºF (82ºC)
• Maximum supply pressure 125 PSI (8.6 Bar)
Genuine Leonard Valve Product.
Order minimum must be $125 to ship from the factory.
Must meet requirements to ship from factory. Items that ship from the Leonard factory ship within a week and a half to two weeks from order date except when purchasing a special order item. Special order shipping times vary in delivery times.
**Freight charges will apply for all Complete Valve Systems**