Woodford U150M Yard Utility HydrantWoodford Freezeless UTILITY Yard Hydrants U150 - 1½ FPT Inlet U200 - 2 FPT Inlet
Woodford Utility Yard Hydrants are intended for irrigation purposes and designed for use where year-round availability of water is required. Sturdy construction make these hydrants rugged and dependable. Accidental damage and vandalism are minimized. Hydrants are available with choice of manual close lever handle or wheel handle.
SUGGESTED USES: Auxiliary fire fighting; filling fire-pond reservoirs; main shut-off hydrant for irrigation systems; to connect to 3HP contractor pumps where a permanent outlet is required.
- (M) Manual closing lever handle should be installed where water is continuously used over a period of time.
- (W) Wheel Handle to be operated in the full open position only.
- OPERATING ROD: ¼ galvanized pipe
- CASING: Model U150: 1½ galvanized pipe and Model U200: 2 galvanized pipe
- MAX. PRESSURE: U150W 125 PSI, U150M 125 PSI, U200W 125 PSI, U200M 100 PSI
Items in Woodford U150M Yard Utility Hydrant