CHG KE19-4002-RA1 Encore Electronic Faucet Deck Mount Battery
|1 to 11||$367.16|
|12 to 23||$355.30|
|24 and up||$343.44|
Encore® Electronic Faucet, Deck Mount, Battery, 6 inch Rigid Gooseneck, .5gpm PCA vandal resistant spray aerator, Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- 500,000 cycle battery life (250,000 hand washes)
- Low lead compliant chrome plated brass faucet body
- Energy efficient "latching" (bi-stable) solenoid only uses power to open or close
- Auto-ranging feature automatically adjusts sensing range
- Armored/vandal resistant DC input power cable
- (2)18" braided stainless steel supply lines included
- Thermostatic mixing valve with integral hot and cold check valves and cleanable filter
- DC models powered with (4) 1.5V AA batteries (included)
- AC models daisy-chain capable up to 4 faucets
- Manual auto-flush feature for sanitizing system
- Infra-red sensor activated
- Self-adapting sensor distance adjustment
- 1 second shut-off delay
- 20 second adjustable automatic time-out feature (complies with FDA food code)
- Adjustable range of action
- Three-year warranty
|Daisy Chain Capable||No|
|Aerator Type||.5gpm vandal resistant spray|
|Base Faucet Style||Deck Mount|
|Power Supply||DC (Battery)|
|Spout Length||89 mm, 3 1/2 in|
|Spout Style||Rigid Gooseneck|
|Temperature Mixing Valve||Yes|
Genuine Component Hardware Group Repair Parts.
All CHG orders must meet a minimum of $10.00 pre-freight to ship. Unless otherwise noted.
FREE FREIGHT* ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100.00.
Standard order processing time for CHG items is 1 to 4 business days, subject to availability.
PROP65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: The State of California requires that consumers receive warnings on products that contain chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or birth defects.
WARNING! PROP65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: This product can expose you to chemicals such as: Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Phthalates (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov