CHG KE19-4100-SD1 Encore Deck Mount Electronic Faucet
|1 to 11||$377.78|
|12 to 23||$365.58|
|24 and up||$353.38|
Encore® Deck Mount Electronic Faucet, 3 inch Adjustable Gooseneck Spout, AC/DC Power, 1.5GPM PCA Spray, With Thermostatic Mixing Valve, 9V 800 Ma UL Listed Adapter, US Plug
Sensor activated hands-free electronic faucet designed to minimize water consumption and reduce potential for cross contamination
- 500,000 cycle battery life (250,000 hand washes)
- Low lead compliant chrome plated brass faucet body
- Energy efficient "latching" (bi-stable) solenoid only uses power to open or close
- Auto-ranging feature automatically adjusts sensing range
- Armored/vandal resistant DC input power cable
- (2)18" braided stainless steel supply lines included
- Thermostatic mixing valve with integral hot and cold check valves and cleanable filter
- DC models powered with (4) 1.5V AA batteries (included)
- AC models daisy-chain capable up to 4 faucets
- Manual auto-flush feature for sanitizing system
- Infra-red sensor activated
- Self-adapting sensor distance adjustment
- 1 second shut-off delay
- 20 second adjustable automatic time-out feature (complies with FDA food code)
- Adjustable range of action
- Three-year warranty
|Daisy Chain Capable||Yes|
|Aerator Type||1.5gpm spray|
|Base Faucet Style||Deck Mount|
|Power Supply||DC (Battery) , AC|
|Spout Style||Adjustable Gooseneck|
|Spout Length||89 mm, 3 1/2 in|
|Temperature Mixing Valve||Yes|
Genuine Component Hardware Group Repair Parts.
All CHG orders must meet a minimum of $10.00 pre-freight to ship. Unless otherwise noted.
FREE FREIGHT* ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100.00.
Standard order processing time for CHG items is 1 to 4 business days, subject to availability.
PROP65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: The State of California requires that consumers receive warnings on products that contain chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or birth defects.
WARNING! PROP65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: This product can expose you to chemicals such as: Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Phthalates (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov